Welcome to my first post, Everyone I have been doing a lot of blogs in and out, But I decided to do this blog to let the world know about me, Ok you guys seriously you don’t have to know about me, About. So let us talk about something that I feel is an issue,
- The repeated restaurants in U.A.E which are spread around here, Yes its fun to enjoy your moment or time with coffees and restaurants, But we need something unique.
I believe this issue is giving everyone the time to move on. For example how easy is to do lotus coffee at home LOL. Oreo pancake which spread around the U.A.E
Although there is a lot of coffee and bake shops that are completely different for example Camel Cookies which is my ultimate favorite, It is chewy and melty the way its done with all the idea they have added are not just heavens.
SO there is a lot off of-of bakery in Dubai or Abu Dhabi that is so good, But I would love to see more unique adventures with food, a couple of my favorites Dining places are:
- Burger hood ( Its isn’t locals but worth it) originally the USA
- Five guys ( USA)
- BY parkers
- Find salt
- Camel Cookies
- Gossip café ( Emirati style café)
- Zuma ( MY ultimate favorite
This issue of restaurants should be fixed because it is not a fun thing is an annoying part. lol, I should calm down, I am overreacting, BUT BUT BUT IT SHOULD BE FIXED URRGH KEYBOARD BEING VERY BAD SORRY GUYS WHAT BAD REACTION I HAD LOL! I seriously have more time to think about this?
Ok lets get on with the most important which is my favorite trying other restaurants, can we just talk about what we all love food, YUMMY I can’t begin to explain my love of everything especially cooking and food, I mean how easy is it that we can do a specific dish at home, But That the question why do we go to restaurants what the reason. Why are they, chefs? I mean can we go back to the time where life was easy and everyone just ate meat and oats and not be creative. BUT HOW CAN WE DO THAT ITS LIKE GOING BACK IN TIME AND SLEEPING WITH THE ULTIMATE BORING DISHES IN MAN’S TIME UGGH GIVE ME A BREAK LEETS STOP SPEAKING OF THIS THING WE CALL FOOD, I AM JUST OVER IT, SERIOUSLY I NEED SOME MUSIC TO CALM BE DOWN.
Ok let us get going and talk about the more concerning issue Food waste it is a huge issue, but let us leave for another day, Because why do you need to talk about something not fun in this post, let us talk about being foodies, Its natural way of being eating. EATING is what I call to help to rest. In the middle ages or even the beginning time of the human age, Was one of the energies we all love is food, Its human importance that we all need for the source, WE still need it, In daily basis. However right now, The creativity importance in this energy source we need, Is getting very smart and getting very handy. We now have restaurant’s That come and be creative like nothing can be ever be seen. Ok since we are entering deeply with food, I thought I would actually give you.
FOOD FACTS TAKEN FROM (BUZZED FOOD FACTS ) Check out for more in this link
- The oldest evidence for soup is from 6,000 B.C. and calls for hippopotamus and sparrow meat.
- . Pound cake got its name from its original recipe, which called for a pound each of butter, eggs, sugar, and flour.
- Most wasabi consumed is not real wasabi, but colored horseradish.
- About 70% of olive oil being sold is not actually pure olive oil.
- . Real aged balsamic vinegar actually costs anywhere from $75 to $400 or more.
- The Dunkin’ Donuts in South Korea offer doughnut flavors such as Kimchi Croquette and Glazed Garlic.
Here are some food facts guys. I hope you all enjoyed this first post as much as I did writing it.
Thank you all for reading
see you again in the next post next week
Note I will be posting every week from now.